Build The Conversational Bridge
Build the Conversational Bridge by Katherine Rosback and Sabrina Watkins When you are trying to get someone to buy your idea or support your initiative, how do you begin? If you follow prevailing theory you start with a pitch about how your product, idea, or initiative is just perfect. You detail the merits and describe the wizardry, all the while ...
Articles & Other Media:
- Governance Frameworks (PDF)
– How governance aligns the organization.
- Systematizing Shareholder Engagement (PDF)
– Creating process to streamline and strengthen relationships.
- Does Sustainability Mix With The Oil And Gas Sector?
– Net zero carbon, greenwashing and more (Podcast)
- Actions in Sustainability and Resilience (PDF)
– Short presentation on energy sustainability and resilience.
- Addressing Carbon Asset Risk (Video)
– Does divestment accomplishment anything?
- Navigating Corporate Giving (PDF)
– Insights on accessing corporate philanthropic funding.
Videos & Podcasts:
Sabrina's YouTube Channel – More on the way!
Presenting: The St. Andrews Prize – What does sustainability mean to companies?
Jimmy Jia's Podcast: Levers for Change – Insights on energy management
SDG's Short Film Reviews – Using films about the UN Sustainable Development Goals to educate, spark conversation, and prompt innovation.
Mainstreaming Sustainability – Author Suzanne Farver provides a comprehensive resource for sustainability leaders – tools, strategies, and overcoming roadblocks.
Free Action Guides
Download Your Free
Self-Assessment And Action Guide
Questions or Comments?